Tipbet is committed to ensuring that its gambling website, which incorporates both sports betting and casino sections, is fun, but does not develop addictive behaviours in customers.
Betting should never be more than a fun pastime due to the large amounts of money that can be won or lost, and the damage to families and relationships that can follow.
To emphasise this, Tipbet gives customers the option to temporarily close their account to a set date, or permanently – this is possible in the Personal Information section of their account when logged in; Close Account can then be chosen.
As a preventative measure to help players at risk of developing problems with gambling, Tipbet offers the following tips:
- Play moderately; gambling is a form of entertainment and should not be used to supplement your income
- Know your limits – set a budget and do not exceed it
- Never use money that has been earmarked for another use, such as rent or bills
- Gambling under the influence of drugs or alcohol is never a good idea, and should not be attempted
- Never place a bet unless you know the rules – the Tipbet Knowledge Base outlines popular bets, while information on different casino games is available
- Do not bet money that you cannot afford to lose, and do not take out a loan for this purpose
- If you feel that your gambling is becoming a problem, talk to someone you trust and seek help from one of the many organisations that are here to help.
For more information on Tipbet’s commitment to Responsible Gaming, and links to relevant organisations that can help with problem gambling, please click here.